Thursday, October 5, 2023

Wrenville is on Kobo!

 I have another announcement to make. Wrenville is on Kobo now! Kobo is an ebook and audiobook service, much like Kindle. It is simply a variation. Having Wrenville and all my future books on Kindle and Kobo gives me a better chance as an author. 



To find my ebook go to this link. I am beyond excited to announce this to all of my blog readers. Thank you for being my village as I promote my book. I can't do this without you. Please go check it out. Tell your friends. Share this post out to your personal tribe. I can't wait to see how this goes. 

Never heard of my book? Let me introduce you to it. Wrenville is a standalone suspense novel about a private investigator named Jack Thomas. He is running from a previous case (involving assassins) in the small town of Wrenville, Illinois. Can he hide from his previous case or is it going to catch up? Find out by picking up my book today. 

Wrenville is currently available in Kobo, Kindle, Hardcover, and paperback. The links to my book are below: 

Thank you so much for your support in all of this. Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment