Monday, December 26, 2022

An Update On My Current Project

 Hello! I don't know if you know, but I am completely finished with the editing process of my current project. I have been working on a suspense novel titled Wrenville for a year or more. Today you're going to hear an update on the entire project and what comes next. 

Courtesy of shiq4.wordpress.com

I went through the editing process and finally finished it at the end of this year. I intend to release Wrenville in January of 2023. Right now I am working on a marketing plan. 

I intend to wait to release Wrenville in 2023 because I would one, like to enjoy my holiday season before jumping in with both feet, and two, need a plan set in place for the sake of my sanity. I would like to have some clear steps set before me prior to the novel's release. I will be creating a website and announcing the name of that website on a future blog post. Keep your eyes open for further updates amongst the rest of the blog posts.

Courtesy of coolpun.com

There are a few ways you can help me promote my future published book and one of them is to subscribe to the blog, as well as find me on social media. After you do that, I would greatly appreciate sharing any and all social media posts I put out there. I need to get as many people to see my posts as possible. I am on TikTok as "theintroverteddetective" and I am on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook as Cathy Baker or Catherine Baker. Click here for a blog on dealing with DMs.

*I have gotten several direct messages that seem to be flirtations. Anyone reading this should know that I do not blog to get that attention, and furthermore, am married. I will respond to for-sure flirtations by hitting the block button. If you do direct message me about my current writing project please announce your intentions clearly. I do not have time to deal with flirtations and may not respond to you at all otherwise. Thank you for understanding.*

Aside from that warning, I  promise that I am approachable as a human being. I am just tired of flirtatious direct messages that prove people didn't read my bio. I appreciate all of you that read my blog. 

 I will be announcing the coming of Wrenville on Amazon with a blog post, much like the future website blog post that will come before it. Today's update isn't long. I simply want to be clear and open with all of you who look forward to the coming of Wrenville. Some of you know how long I've waited to get this far on the project.

If you've read this far down, you deserve a sneak peek of the ebook cover and the synopsis. 


The ebook cover of Wrenville
Created by Cathy Baker using Canva
Jack Thomas, a private investigator on the run from one of his past cases, found Wrenville in an effort to hide. Is he safe here, or has his past caught up with him? 





No comments:

Post a Comment