Monday, September 25, 2023

Possible Alternate Cover?

 Today is a discussion, a discussion on whether I should change the book cover for my ebook and create an alternate version of my paperback version. Today I need your comments and opinions. I only get a few comments on my blog posts, but today is the day if you want to comment. Let's get into it. 


This image to your left is what I designed today in Canva. I like it better than my original cover creation, but would not eliminate the original cover if I uploaded this version onto KDP. I would, however, replace the ebook cover entirely. Ebooks are less likely to be admired on a shelf, thus I feel okay with just replacing the cover image. 

Why do I want your comments? I want to know whether you would buy this cover over the original cover. For real, I need your opinions. I couldn't do this without my village. My blog readers are part of my village. My family, friends, and coworkers are part of my village. If you are reading this you are a part of that village. I am asking for the help. If you hate this cover you can say it. If you love this cover you can say it. If this cover is almost there but needs something else you can say it. I'm listening, village, I'm listening. 



                                               



     I have included the original cover here for comparison's sake. This is the ebook, for reference. What you see here is the ebook cover. I'm pretty sure I might just make the alternate option my ebook cover. It's a serious consideration. 


As it is hard for me to show you the paperback cover in a neat picture (because it has to wrap around a book) and simply import it into my post, I am taking a picture of it myself, too. The back will not change. My information will not change. The description of the book will not change. Only the front design will change. See left for the whole view and below for the front view. 

Now that you have a comparison image or two let me know what you think. I don't often ask for comments, but I do today. God bless you all, everyone. Cheers!



Since you all know I wrote a book now, let me give you the amazon link to it: Amazon - paperback and ebook



 




No comments:

Post a Comment