Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Hardback cover for Wrenville is available!

 Today is a joyous day! The hardcover edition of Wrenville has arrived at the party. I am here to tell you all about it. 


In case you were wondering what the new cover looked like, this is it. You are no longer left in suspense (not that I left anyone in suspense, really). I decided to do this because it needed to be done. It was crying out to be done. I changed the ebook to this cover and released the hardcover edition with the alternate cover you see before you. I can't wait to see how this shakes out!

Can you still buy the original paperback cover? Sure, you can buy the paperback version. I'm leaving that cover as it is so any collectors who want all the covers can have that one, too. There are also people like me who don't care as much about the cover as they do about the story inside it. 

Where can I get the hardcover edition? That's easy, just go to Amazon at this link. It'll take you directly to the hardcover edition of the book. Obviously, this post will be short and sweet (because I don't have all that much to say). This was a quick blurb to announce that I released the hardcover Wrenville edition. 

Thank you for all your support! I couldn't do this without you and my readers. You are my village. Please consider supporting me by buying a copy of Wrenville, whether you are passing it to a friend or reading it yourself. Below is the blurb I put on the back cover. 


Jack Thomas, a private investigator on the run from one of his past cases, found Wrenville in an effort to hide. Is he safe here, or has his past caught up with him?

No comments:

Post a Comment