Friday, February 17, 2023

Wrenville Book Signing!

 I'm having a book signing on March 11th! Find me at the Carrollton Library from 10 am to 12 pm noon. 



That's right, I'm doing a book signing for Wrenville! I am beyond excited. I'll be selling books, signing books, and greeting the people in my hometown library. 

From 10 am to 12 pm noon I'll be signing and selling books at the Carroll County District Library. The address is: 70 Second St NE Carrollton, OH 44615

The library tells me they'll provide light refreshments and I will be providing homemade, crocheted bookmarks with every book you buy. I'm selling the physical copy of the book for 15 dollars, but if you prefer the ebook (approx. 6 dollars) I will have a QR code on the table that leads you to my website, where you can immediately find the link to the Amazon page. If you want the book now, click here.

Full disclosure, I want an excuse to use up all my excess mini balls of yarn. Give me a reason to lovingly make you all bookmarks. I need your support. Share this post with everyone you know. I want to leave with no books on the table, if at all possible. 

Let me know if you are coming in the comments below. I can't wait to meet you all. I will sign more than just books if you bring something for me to sign. 

This leads to my website. (cathybakerauthor.zyrosite.com)




No comments:

Post a Comment