Friday, January 13, 2023

Wrenville has been released!

 It is done, ladies and gentlemen! I released a book on Amazon after a year or so of editing and lots of pre-planning for promoting it. Today is a glorious day. 

Courtesy of Cathy Baker

Many of you have been following the saga of my getting ready to publish this novel. It is called "Wrenville" and will be linked at the end of this blog and on my website (which is linked to this blog website). Share this blog everywhere. Share the post that goes with it everywhere. Tell the world! I need your help, loyal blog readers. 

Do you want the plot? Here it is (without giving you spoilers). A private investigator named Jack Thomas moves into a small town in Illinois after he stumbles upon a complicated case. He thinks he's safe in this small town of Wrenville, but the case he ran from follows him here. From there you can check out the book itself. You aren't getting more than the teaser. 

This blog post is going to be super short. I have been editing and writing this for so long that I thought I'd never get here. Here I am! I am ecstatic to be here and be an author. Check out my book at this link. It can be bought in kindle and paperback form on Amazon.com. 

Courtesy of Pinterest





No comments:

Post a Comment