Thursday, January 5, 2023

Further Updates on Wrenville

 As some of you know, I am releasing a suspense novel in January of 2023 - that's this month! I am ecstatic to inform you that I have created a website that links directly to my blog and social media accounts. 


Above you see the synopsis (with no spoilers) of the novel I'm releasing this month. It is titled Wrenville and takes place in a small town in Illinois. A private investigator named Jack Thomas is running from a previous case, only to have it catch up to him. Want more information? You'll have to buy the book when it comes out (or get it from the library if I can get it into the Stark county or Carroll county library system). 

The news this week isn't the actual release, since I am clearly teasing you with the vague plot line, but rather the creation of my website. I have it prepared for the release of my novel, Wrenville, and I will keep it updated on any projects I'm currently working on, including the editing of the next novel or novella I will be releasing, which will happen when it happens. I believe in editing thoroughly and making it look good. I will keep you all updated on the website. 

The website itself is this: cathybakerauthor.zyrosite.com   

If you would like to go see it now, click right here. I am going to say in honesty that it is nothing fancy. After the release of Wrenville the link to buy the Kindle version and physical book will be on the website. This is basically a place where I will have information on current projects, as well as a place you can easily find my social media links. Feel free to share it with others around you and on social media. I have a contact me page included.  

Without further adieu, I will let you explore the website. I made it super easy to navigate, so much so that it is hard to miss what you are looking for. 





No comments:

Post a Comment