Monday, July 19, 2021

Life Updates

 I have some life updates to give you, readers, which will explain the absence of new content over the last few weeks. Tune in and I'll give you the big news!

Courtesy of Meme Creator


There are two things going on in my life that are monumental right now. I'll start with the one that deprived you of a blog post or two. 

**drum roll**

**fanfare**

I am married! My new last name is Baker and I am updating all my social media to reflect that. Be prepared to see the name change on all my social media. I was married beginning of July, while the blogs had stopped. As you probably assumed, that is why the blogs were put to the side for a brief two weeks. A new chapter has begun in my life. For obvious reasons, I won't be telling you too much personal info on this post (internet safety.....), but you do get to see some of my engagement pictures courtesy of  Envision Photo. Enjoy!




In Other News.....

Big news number two is that I am in the two final stages of finishing a suspense novel. It is called Wrenville and is about a private investigator who is running from his past case. Jack, my main character, ends up in Wrenville, Illinois to avoid a female assassin network he discovered while working a case. It all catches up with him as he begins to get comfortable in this small town. He now has to worry about everything - including the woman he is attempting to date. 

I have been editing this for months. I wrote this a good while back and hired an editor named Vaughn Foster (an excellent editor), who has collaboratively edited this novel. I'm having three beta readers going through the final draft as you read this. The last step is to have Vaughn go over it one last time after that before I release it. I'm beyond excited, but the promotion of it (should I have to do it all by myself) will be time-consuming, thus, I decided to wait to release it until after the wedding and honeymoon are over. Which is now whenever the editing is done. 

Rest assured, you will hear about the release of it when the time is right. I want to do this the right way and make it all look good, so I'm not rushing the editing process. You will all be one of the first to know all about its release. 



No comments:

Post a Comment